This is another suit porn type of piece, this time with my favorite Slytherin Draco Malfoy. You are probably wondering why I didn’t use the movie version of him. I actually prefer fanon androgenous slightly effeminate but still bad ass Draco Malfoy to his canon counterpart. And as much as I adore Tom Felton, Lucky Blue Smith fit my version’s aesthetics more than Felton did. Everything in this piece, expect the background is manipulated and I’m very happy in the end how well it turned out.
Hello, my name is Georgina Kiersten! I'm a black queer non-binary (they/them) person from San Antonio, Texas. I'm an Author of LGBT urban paranormal books, fanfiction writer, fan artist, and serial blogger. I am loud, opinionated, and passionate about fandom, LGBT issues, geekery, and social justice issues.
In my real life, I'm a disabled stay at home parent to five beautiful kids and a Graphic Designer that specializes in book cover design and print media.
- 10 Steps to Writing A Novel: The Writing Process of Georgina Kiersten.
- 7 Diverse LGBTQ+ Romance Books You Should Be Reading Right Now
- The Bipartisan Affair: A Romeo and Juliet Inspired M/M Political Romance
- Fuck The Romance Writers of America: 10 Alternatives Author Organizations To Join In 2020
- [Part 3] The Monthly Tea: The New York Times Scam – Lani Sarem | The Handbook for Mortals