I love flowers, all types of flowers but roses? Roses make me think of my grandmother Mary. Her favorite roses were pink roses and when she died we had pink flowers at her funeral. Despite her being gone, they always make me think about the bush in her front garden and the good times I had in her front garden. My mother continued the tradition and now she has them in her front garden as well.
Hello, my name is Georgina Kiersten! I'm a black queer non-binary (they/them) person from San Antonio, Texas. I'm an Author of LGBT urban paranormal books, fanfiction writer, fan artist, and serial blogger. I am loud, opinionated, and passionate about fandom, LGBT issues, geekery, and social justice issues.
In my real life, I'm a disabled stay at home parent to five beautiful kids and a Graphic Designer that specializes in book cover design and print media.
- 10 Steps to Writing A Novel: The Writing Process of Georgina Kiersten.
- 7 Diverse LGBTQ+ Romance Books You Should Be Reading Right Now
- The Bipartisan Affair: A Romeo and Juliet Inspired M/M Political Romance
- Fuck The Romance Writers of America: 10 Alternatives Author Organizations To Join In 2020
- [Part 3] The Monthly Tea: The New York Times Scam – Lani Sarem | The Handbook for Mortals