I wanted to do more avant-garde pieces, and I have been in love with Lupita since forever so I was more than happy to do this piece. I decided that I would not horde any more of my pieces and just post so the masses to could consume them!
Hello, my name is Georgina Kiersten! I'm a black queer non-binary (they/them) person from San Antonio, Texas. I'm an Author of LGBT urban paranormal books, fanfiction writer, fan artist, and serial blogger. I am loud, opinionated, and passionate about fandom, LGBT issues, geekery, and social justice issues.
In my real life, I'm a disabled stay at home parent to five beautiful kids and a Graphic Designer that specializes in book cover design and print media.
- What I Learned From Finishing My First Draft
- 7 Perfect Playlists to Get You Back Into the Writing Groove!
- 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Motivated While Writing Your Novel
- [PART 3] The Monthly Tea: The Wannabe President | Damon Suede Author of Hot Head
- Protected: [Discord Exclusive] The Sporking of Damon Suede – Part 2