Sharing is caring!
Hello, my name is Georgina Kiersten! I'm a black queer non-binary (they/them) person from San Antonio, Texas. I'm an Author of LGBT urban paranormal books, fanfiction writer, fan artist, and serial blogger. I am loud, opinionated, and passionate about fandom, LGBT issues, geekery, and social justice issues.
In my real life, I'm a disabled stay at home parent to five beautiful kids and a Graphic Designer that specializes in book cover design and print media.
- 10 Steps to Writing A Novel: The Writing Process of Georgina Kiersten.
- 7 Diverse LGBTQ+ Romance Books You Should Be Reading Right Now
- The Bipartisan Affair: A Romeo and Juliet Inspired M/M Political Romance
- Fuck The Romance Writers of America: 10 Alternatives Author Organizations To Join In 2020
- [Part 3] The Monthly Tea: The New York Times Scam – Lani Sarem | The Handbook for Mortals
amalgamation avengers: end game black authors books bryce dallas howard celebrities con artists cover art crave crossover dark erotica dark fic digital art fan art hawaii five-o iron man lani sarem legendary m/m books marvel marvel cinematic universe mcdanno movies nothing to fear photo compositions queer romance recs rei-c scammers short stories sterek stony supernatural teen wolf the handbook for mortals the monthly tea transgender trans woman urban paranormal vampire hunters vampires wincest writing writing log writing tips
16278 / 50000 (32.56%)